Playing golf in the idyllic surroundings of Leogang
The Golf Club Urslautal is situated between Saalfelden and Leogang, nestled in the scenery of the “Steinernen Meer” (literally “Rocky Sea”). This is where you play golf directly at the foot of the “rocky mountains”. The combination of the close proximity to the mountains, the scenic highlights and the challenging green with well-placed bunkers & appealing water hazards will make every golfer’s heart beat faster. All of this is framed by a unique atmosphere and ensures an unforgettable play.
Our guests receive more favorable conditions and special offers from the golf school at our golf partner Golf Club Urslautal, located in Schinking 81, 5760 Saalfelden (approximately 10 minutes by car).
Golf Club Urslautal Saalfelden-Maria Alm
- 30% green fee discount on the day-green fee
- Golf Alpin Pass (5 green fees) €280,00 instead of €325,00
- Golf Alpin Pass (4 pieces) €224,00 instead of €260,00
- Card (3 pieces) €168,00 instead of €199,00
- Preferred reservation of the starting time
We recommend the following golf courses around Leogang:
- Golf Club Brandlhof, located in 5760 Saalfelden, Hohlwegen 4, approximately 10 minutes by car
- Golf Club Zell am See - Kaprun, located in 5700 Zell am See, Golfstraße 25, approximately 25 minutes by car
- The golf courses in and around Kitzbühel can be reached by car (approximately 30 minutes)
If you have any questions about the appointment requests, offers and the green fee, ourteam at the receptionwill be happy to help you.