Career in the PURADIES
Working in Leogang
A very warm welcome to the worldâ€™s best team
Living where others spend their holidaysâ€¦ working in one of Austriaâ€™s most beautiful regionsâ€¦ two days off guaranteed and therefore a lot of time for skiing, hiking or climbing!
On a sun plateau amid the Leogang mountain world, pure life is waiting for you. Clear and intensive. An alpine oasis of the senses, where time gets a unique quality.
Our employees form the heart of the PURADIES
In the PURADIES Hotel & Chalets, we meet many interesting guests every day and all that we do is shaped by the attached mission statement. We live and work together in the team, with colleagues and friends. Use the chance to be a passionate and joyful host with pleasant cordiality, commitment and professionality.
You strive for a career in a top hotel resort? You look for individual evolvement and want to actively contribute to the development of a unique resort? You are responsible, honest, loyal and enthusiastic?
Then become part of our team. Our PURADIES offers you wonderful chances and challenges in a unique environment.
We emphasise quality, innovation and enjoyment of work in a very young, professional and dynamic environment. We look for employees who know how to excite.
DON`T LIMIT YOUR CHALLENGES. CHALLENGE YOUR LIMITS.
- Every employee lives in a beautiful employer-provided apartment
- Free WIFI at the hotel
- Free meals at the hotel, also on days off in the staff room
- Safe full-year hotel with 5-day-week (depending on the season and/or 6-day-week if desired)
- Fair payment according to performance
- Full time or part time employment
- Free use of the hotelâ€™s own spa and sports facilities abiding by the daily times for staff
- Consideration of e.g. intolerances, religion or vegetarian diets in the hotel, also on days off
- Free internal and external trainings, participation in the PURADIES career and trainee programme
- If possible, birthdays are off-duty
- Depending on the season, couples get free days off together
- The work uniform is mostly provided by the hotel and partly laundered
- Modern break rooms
- Staff discounts for the hotelâ€™s own services (restaurant, cosmetics, massages and treatments etc.)
- Punctual payment of wages (until the 7th of the following month at the latest)
- Public holidays are paid