Regarding all the questions concering the nature resort...
Welcome to Naturresort Puradies! Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions about our unique retreat. Learn more about our accommodations, activities, culinary offerings, and much more. Discover the beauty of nature and treat yourself to an unforgettable getaway amidst the stunning mountain landscape.
Leogang has excellent connections and lies on the Wörgl – Salzburg railway line. We are very happy if you travel in an environmentally friendly way and will of course pick you up at Leogang station. Simply send your transfer request together with your arrival time at Leogang station to email@example.com well in advance. Thank you!
Please remember the compulsory vignette (toll sticker) on Austrian motorways and main roads and keep an eye on the weather and road conditions in winter. Winter tyres are compulsory from 1 November to 15 April – all-season tyres are not sufficient.
Hotel guests are welcome to park their car in our large car park.
Chalet guests can park their car in their personal parking space in the garage.
Available for both our chalet and hotel guests in the underground car park.
Your check-in, whether in the hotel or in your own chalet, is guaranteed from 3pm. If you arrive a little earlier, we will be happy to give you a wellness bag at reception so that you can take your first break in the Heaven Spa. If you would like to arrive in the morning to enjoy your vacation day to the full, you can book the Leogang organic breakfast buffet. We kindly ask you to register in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the day of departure we ask you to vacate your room or chalet by 10:00am. Afterwards you can enjoy the mountains or the Heaven Spa once again. You can find a shower and changing area at the Heaven Spa.
Late check-out: we are happy to offer you a late check-out as late as 6pm, subject to availability and for a surcharge. The surcharge is €80. Please let us know of your wish in good time at email@example.com. We will let you know on your arrival whether we can make this happen for you.
Thank you for helping to protect our beautiful nature in these ways:
- Travel by train to Leogang and let us pick you up at the station.
- Bring bathing shoes from home.
- Reuse your hand, shower and sauna towels several times by hanging them up. We only change the towels you put on the floor.
- Occasionally refrain from having your room cleaned.
- Refresh yourself with fresh spring water instead of mineral water from far away and thus participate in our fundraising campaign in favour of the Loigom Hoit Zomm
- Make a conscious decision to choose regional and/or vegetarian menus.
- Chalet guests: Please separate your rubbish and deposit it at the central collection point.
We also welcome your ideas for even more sustainability at Puradies! Please feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
e-Mountain bikes and helmets for adults can be hired from the hotel's own bike rental.
Unfortunately, we do not have children's bicycles.
After an eventful day on two wheels, you are welcome to use our jet wash to thoroughly clean your bike at our washing area.
Hotel guests automatically enjoy the Leogang organic breakfast buffet, the afternoon tea with hearty snacks and cakes, as well as the natural menu in the evening with the three cuisine lines; “Regional Genius”, “Mediterranean Love” and “Hand-picked”.
For chalet guests, we bring the Leogang organic breakfast, individually prepared, to the chalet. In the afternoon we welcome you to the hotel for a snack (included in the price). In the evening you can order from the chalet menu for an extra charge or book a table in our Ess:enz restaurant.
In inspiring natural design, we spoil you with Alps Inspired drinks, homemade lemonades, our own Mattari Gin and regular live music. Open from 12pm.
We serve a particularly exciting natural cuisine, with 100% live cooking at the highest, award-winning quality in the Ess:enz restaurant/ Friday and Saturday from 6pm.
Vegetarian & vegan
You will find vegetarian dishes on our menus at any time.
Please inform us of your vegan dietary requirements before arrival at email@example.com.
In your private chalet, you and your four-legged family member are in good hands!
A few selected suites in the hotel are suitable for dogs. We will be happy to advise you on Tel. +43 6583 8275 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your dog we charge € 30 per day without food, but including the Puradies Doggy-Treatment with dog bed, blanket, food and water bowl from Dogstyler, dog bag and an overview of the most beautiful walks around our nature resort.
Please read the following instructions:
- Please only leave your four-legged friend alone in your accommodation if he is well behaved.
- Please only leave your four-legged friend alone in your accommodation if he is always well behaved. You are welcome to bring your dog to the Freiraum bar, but not to the hotel restaurant, nor the Ess:enz restaurant.
- The garden area with sunbathing lawn and Natural Bathing Pond, the stables and pastures of the farm and of course the entire Heaven Spa are not intended for dogs. You are welcome to enjoy the sun together with your four-legged friend on the terrace of the “Freiraum” bar.
- Dogs are not allowed in the bed or on the sofa.
- We reserve the right to charge a special cleaning fee.
You can pick up ski passes at reception in winter – for the same prices as at the cable car ticket office.
Ski-in, ski-out at Puradies: in the morning you can put on your skis and glide directly to the Steinberg lift station. And in the afternoon you can easily make your way back to the hotel with the last run of the day.
Adults can conveniently rent Fischer skis and poles from us at Puradies. Unfortunately, we do not have rental equipment for children.
Opening hours, pool areas:
7am – 8pm
Opening hours, Adults Only Sauna House:
Summer: 2pm – 9pm
Winter: 11am – 9pm
Opening times, Fitness Centre and Yoga Studio:
6am – 10pm
Massages and beauty treatments:
It is best to book your pampering time before your arrival so that we can make sure you are treated at your preferred time. All treatments can be found here.
We are happy to open the gates of the Heaven Spa to visitors, subject to availability.
It is a special concern of ours to give our guests the gift of relaxation, and this requires mindful consideration. Please help us to ensure that Puradies is a paradise for everyone and do not smoke in the rooms or in the chalets and, if possible, not even on the balconies of the hotel rooms. The entire Heaven Spa, the garden, the sunbathing lawn, the relaxation alcoves and all hotel facilities are also smoke-free.
We invite smokers to the Bowler Hat Bar and to one section of the terrace. Thank you for your kind consideration!
(According to the Austrian hotel and contract conditions)
- A deposit of 30% is requested upon confirmation of a booking.
- Up to 3 months before arrival - free cancellation possible!
- Up to 1 month before arrival - 40% cancellation fee
- Up to 1 week before arrival - 70% cancellation fee
- Within one week of arrival - 90% cancellation fee
- The cancellation costs are calculated from the total price.
Otherwise, the general terms and conditions for the hotel industry apply at http://www.hotelverband.at/down/AGBH_061115.pdf
A booking is a contract of sale. In the event of cancellation, late arrival or early departure, cancellation fees will apply. For this reason, in your own interest, we recommend that you take out extended travel protection from European travel insurance.
At the nature resort Puradies you can relax in a heated outdoor infinity pool with indoor entrance, with a depth of 135 cm. For families and children, the nature resort offers a separate heated kid's pool in the indoor area of the Heaven Spa. It is 25cm deep and is heated to comfortable 34 degrees Celsius. In summer you can refresh yourself in the natural bathing pond in the wellness garden, which offers a total space of 400 square meters.